11. No food, drink or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the soft play/inflatables, this will avoid choking and mess.
12. STRICTLY no alcohol or drug use on or near the soft play, play equipment or inflatables – N1 Inflatable Fun will not be held liable for any damage, accidents or injury that occurs due to the consumption and effects of alcohol and/or drug use.
13. The soft play and play equipment is strictly for use by children under the age of 5 years.
14. Shoes MUST be removed before using the soft play, play equipment and/or inflatables. Parents/guardians who enter the Soft Play area or walk over the padded floor tiles whilst supervising must remove their shoes, particularly heels. Any damage will result in the deposit being retained to go towards repair or replacement costs. It may also result in the Hirer having to pay an additional fee if the deposit does not cover the full amount.
15. The Hirer must ensure that all sharp objects, including but not limited to, badges, spectacles, earrings, jewelry etc. are removed prior to accessing the Soft Play, play equipment and/or inflatables to ensure it remains undamaged. If damage does occur the deposit will not be returned and the hirer will incur a repair or replacement charge to be paid immediately, unless otherwise agreed.
16. Children must NOT push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
17. Always ensure that no overcrowding occurs on all soft play, play equipment and/or inflatables, limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
18. No smoking or barbecues near the soft play, play equipment and/or inflatables.
19. No pets or animals to be allowed on or near the soft play, play equipment or inflatables.
20. Only N1 Inflatable Fun staff are authorized to collect the soft play, play equipment and/or inflatables. Under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our staff. If you are unsure please contact N1 Inflatable Fun on the number provided.
21. Please ensure you take all reasonable precautions to protect the equipment from damage.
22. Most importantly please ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect the child from harm and danger.
23. If you are unsure about anything please contact us by calling 07402 226842.